Photo Seminar April 27 2014, 10h-18h Paris
Nude and lingerie photo seminar in a daylight studio.
Reserve your place today as places are limited.
Please contact us by email. Click here to download the PDF.
Level and cameras required : Digital camera preferably a dSLR.
Open to all levels yet knowing how to set your camera settings is a minimum, and some basic notions of photography is helpful.
Daylight studio nude and lingerie seminar with individual one on one shooting times.
- The seminar will give you an opportunity to better understand and modify light specifically for women by shooting individually with the model in each scenario.
- Studio : the ideal location, an artists daylight studio with southwest exposure. Lights used will depend on the weather and can include ambient, HMI continuous, and or flash.
- Number of participants is limited to 4 maximum which assures you will have lots of quality time to shoot. Neil Snape will be there to instruct and guide you in throughout each stage. His method is always to demonstrate the most efficient, simplified ways of obtaining excellent results in a non technical way. By far the most important element starts with observation, and what you learn in this seminar is valid for any shooting environments not limited to studio work.
- You will discover multiple types of light and how to mix them for each situation.
- We will touch on some post production with the use of LightRoom.
Model : FanFanPro
Very experienced model, lovely in every way, truly knows how to pose which makes it easy to produce excellent images from the very start. Please see her references here : http://www.fanchonisnard.com
- Upon arrival, meet with participants over a café and croissants.
- Discuss the objectives of the 3 set ups to be covered as well as how to build and maintain the all important communication between you and the model.
- Set up nº1 : tips to making the light work for you, what to observe, how to modify the light.
- Each participant then will shoot their own session for the allotted time.
- Home made lunch on site.
- Set up nº2 then nº3 with a one on one session for each set up.
- Group discussion of the results.
- Brief introduction to LightRoom, where you can import an image and try some different control setting presets.
225 € TTC special introductory price ( 125 € required at the inscription non refundable, except in the case of annulation by the organiser). The seminar can be paid by cheque ( French accounts only, bank transfer, or Paypal. Café, croissants, juice, and lunch all inclusive. Transportation : Métro Lourmel line 8, bus n°42, Tramway T3, street parking ( park meters ) 24, rue Modigliani 75015 Paris Codes for the doors will be emailed upon confirmation.
You will be required to sign and respect a model release contract before shooting citing the usage rights and conditions between you and the model.